9.7.13



The thing about blogs is that you only see the edited, 'pretty' aspects of someone's life. It can be disheartening to compare the monotony of everyday life to a perfect image on the screen. I know, because I've felt that blog/life envy often, especially since I tend to go down endless Internet rabbit holes when I'm feeling particularly uninspired, lonely or just bored. With that said, these pictures show moments of joy and stillness from the last few months that I'm incredibly grateful for. But they're not the whole picture, nor would I want them to be. And maybe that's just something to keep in mind as we share glimpses into each other's lives.
















1 comment:

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

The photographs we make are also a record for ourselves. It's comforting to go back and spend time with our most 'pretty' memories. Yours here are quite lovely.