14.5.10

shaking like a leaf on a tree


I'm slightly ashamed to admit it, but I am addicted to MasterChef. I make a point not to watch too much TV, but something about the over-the-top emotions, drool-worthy food and Matt Preston's unpredictable, hilarious taste expressions (and his collection of cravats) have me setting up for a comfy hour on the lounge every time I'm home when it's on.

On a very dubiously related note, I noticed one of the contestants has a tattoo, almost in the shape of a Victorian collar across his neck, with the words "All Shook Up." I like it a lot.

When I was studying creative arts, we had a fortnightly auction of small works of a lunchtime, where we'd each bring in a little piece, drink soup, listen to music and generally have a good time. One week the theme was All Shook Up and I did an artwork that is still one of my favourites..

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I love Masterchef too (on the quiet! Shh). I was very disappointed to see Skye leave, she was my favourite. Perhaps because she was so good at dessert and I happen to be very appreciative of dessert...