7.6.10

without rings.









1. original- playing feet in the air with my beautiful little cousin. 2. from between here + mountains 3. original- frost on the window this morning 4. beautiful books from a clock without hands 4. rad bikes from vintage printable 5. lisa congdon magic from my love for you is a stampede of horses 6. original- skimming rocks near Queenstown.

Listening to Neil Young and getting ready for a day of uni work and tea-drinking. It's bright and frosty here. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Neil young, i love him dearly, harvest moon, after the gold rush, heart of gold. needle and the damage done. Woooza. I love this post it is filled with my favourite things. :)

I always need a new pen pal :) email me, i'd love to hear from you. Letters are my favourite things, and i think we will get on very well. You have great taste! x.x.

themuccibird said...

He is amazing isn't he. Harvest Moon is sooo beautiful. I always imagine a sweet old couple dancing when I hear it :)

I love making packages/letters so I'll be sure to email you for your address once uni work dies down a little!