30.5.10

forest story.

Every now and then I just feel like writing something. No grand plans to sit down and write a book or anything "big", just a niggling feeling that I need to create an image or scene in writing instead of visually creating it. Usually I’m overly critical and unhappy with what I write but it seems as though once I get some distance from it (ie a few years!) it’s nice to go back and read a little snippet.
I found this ‘thing’ I had written a long time ago and it seems to fit with the images and ideas that have been really appealing to me lately so I thought I’d share it. (please click to enlarge)




Some pictures that are inspiring me at the moment..












1. forestbound (I think!) 2. anja mulder 3. the snail and the cyclops 4. for me, for you 5. vintage printable- botanic illustrations 6. the snail and the cyclops 7. the selby 8. picture of me hanging out on a log on the beautiful Milford Track.

No comments: